Thursday, June 7, 2007

Trouble hand is back on my bad side

See a flop with QhTh which treated me so well last time when I flopped the nut straight that paid in full. This time I flop trips on a TTJ board. I lead out and get four callers...huh? I realize that I can already be drawing super thin and am treading carefully and I'm trying not to overplay my hand. Turn is a 9 which gives me and open ender but also puts out the other most likely side card to a Ten. I bet and get called from Seat 2 so at least it just us two now. River is an Ace and I put out 35 to value my trips. He comes back over for 45 and I make a crying call feeling that I am surely beat. Sure enough he sat on T9 and domination once again is not what it used to be.

I also get felted with my 8sTs. I turn an open ender and four to the flush. River give me a flush and I bet out. I get raised for the small amount of chips I have left. The A and Q are on the board so only the Ks or Js beat my flush. He held Ks4s.

Rebuy for 200. I raise and get callers with QQ. Flop middle set and lead out but get no customers.

Cash out for 235 so I'm down 165 for the session.

No comments: