Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Down a full buy at Tuesday Night Poker

I'm in full nit mode and posting blinds waiting for cards.

I try limping in a couple of times with a small pair or QJos but get raised out.

Then I pick up KK and make it 17 to go and even the guy that knows what is going on calls along with one other. I'm first to act and have to check the A on the flop. A check behind and then a shove from a short stack in LP. Bye bye.

See a flop with ATsuited. Flop comes A high with two spades. Checks around to the guy to my right who puts out 10. I nudge it up to 20 to try to see where I am at. Then I get the two checkers calling the 20 cold and I don't like this hand. Turn brings the third spade and I'm done with this hand. It checks around. Blank on the river and then it's check, 25, call ahead of me. I think about it then fold. Call behind by A3 who wins it.

Next hand I get involved in is AKos, I make it 17 again and quiet guy in the corner pocket makes it 40 and I fold.

I see a flop with KdJd and flop second nut flush draw and a gutter. Small bet on the flop which I call. 15 to go on the turn and I call but then the guy behind me raises to 45. I decline to chase anymore.

Raise with AJ and totally miss the flop. Cannot continue.

See and flop with AT sutied and flop top/top on an 89T board, not the greatest but I bet it in EP. Multiple callers. Turn is a 6 making a one card straight possible. I check/fold to the girl who flopped the nuts with QJ.

Limp with 55. Fold to three overs.

I'm down to 50 in chips or so and pick up QQ. Bet of 15 ahead of me and I flat call figuring that we will be isolated, two other callers. Flop is 7 high two clubs. Original raiser bets out 25 and I shove for the rest of my stack. Folds to him and he calls with KcQc and rivers a K.

I'm done with this session. Time to take a break and track down everyone else.

No comments: