Thursday, July 5, 2007

No fireworks

Once again, the strip is devoid of fireworks shows. Don't know why LV doesn't have fireworks for the 4th but they don't. SOME cities even have two different shows but oh well. I head out around dark and get another smoothie for dinner. Cashed out some dirty blues at Bellagio and saw a couple fountain shows. Came back down the strip and stopped by the MGM to play some poker but the 1/2 list was three pages long so I bailed. Headed back to Hooters and watched the action there for a few hands before heading back up to the room. Set the alarm so I don't miss my flight.

1 comment:

royalbacon said...

I hope to see some new posts from Vegas. I have to live vicariously through you!

Keep me posted (well in advance) of the next trip to Vegas, as I'd like to get down there one more time before the baby is born, if possible. Lord knows it won't be possible afterwards.