Friday, April 6, 2007

Caesars at night

Head over to Caesars to have some more savory stuffing and cranberry sauce for dinner. Walk past the door line for Pure nightclub and the rope line snakes around for miles. After being inundated with so much marketing I am going to knuckle under and get tickets to the Celine Dion show...no not really. I am being much better about rationing my side of cranberry sauce since ran out early last time. Next time I will ask for two.

The guys are over at Mandalay Bay's steak house, "Stripsteak". I looked it up and the price tag converted me to being an econo-vegetarian.

Did I mention that with the Caesars makeover that they did away with the bathroom attendants? Although the food court has roving wait staff to clean and bus tables so dining requires an extra toke.

No comments: