Thursday, April 5, 2007

Return to the scene of the crime

Done with sleeping for now. I cross the strip again and indulge once more in a delicious side order of savory stuffing from the Caesars food court. I checked in the card room and someone is on the bubble from the noon tourney. Didn't tell if they were going hand for hand or not. Mr. "Green" in Seat 9 whose blinds I stole is still in it.

On the way to the food court I receive a compliment on my attire: "Excuse me could you...oh wait you don't work here." Nonetheless I help the lost gamblers find their way to the strip.

I also am back for the second chance tourney drawing. If you are playing in a cash game an hour after the tourney ends and your name is drawn, there is a payout. I debate coming back or not as this represents "chasing" to a certain extent but I'm OK with it in the end.

Also, thanks to the miracle of modern technology, I am now able to update the blog with real time updates from the field!

No comments: