Saturday, April 7, 2007

Yet another winning session

Went over to Caesars and sat down at another very interesting game similar to the MGM Table 9 crowd. Very gamesy play with the ring leader to left though thankfully enough he moved over to my right after a couple of hours. I ended up all in pre-flop with Ac Jc and the board came Jack high and my hand held up. That tripled up a partly depleted stack and put me over the top enough to post blinds and watch and learn. Cashed out for $125 and scraped some paint off my losses.

Did some more hand analysis of KQ on a KJT board. All I had to do was ask what am I being re-raised with for a raised pot pre-flop? Let me list the hands that I am beating first...that would be QQ and that hand would probably not be re-raising unless it was just a disgruntled player mad out being outflopped. That's about it. The next highest starting hand that I am beating would be pocket Nines. I am behind pocket Aces, Kings, Jacks, and Tens. AK is ahead. KJ, and KT have
two-paired. AQ clearly has me crushed. AJ and AT would not be re-raising. So long story short, I should have thought through that one more.

No comments: