Wednesday, April 4, 2007

The eagle has landed

Relatively nondescript flight. Little turbulence. Hard to get sleep, not because of the kid behind me kicking the seat but because Alaska has these new super large head rests which are so big that you can't lean back in the seat. So when I'm falling asleep I fall forward and catch myself before I the seat ahead of me. Even when I try to wedge my head between the seat and the wall I can't get comfortable. Gave me a bad hair day too.

Took a while to get Chris' clubs out of the carousel.

Cab driver courteously offered to us the option to take the highway route...three times. Dropped us off at the wrong entrance. His tip was not very big.

Check-in at the Flamingo was sloooow. The room is adequate...and by adequate I mean not that great. Not nearly enough hangers. Air conditioning is not keeping up and it's 11:30 at night.

OK, we're settled in enough. Off to Caesar's for some Wednesday Night Poker!

No comments: