Monday, May 28, 2007

Final tally: Up 576

Not exactly getting back everything from last trip but I'll say that it is a lot easier to flush a buy-in than to make one. Was up in the 800 range for a while before donking set in. I know the holes I need to patch. I am still continually learning more about the game and what I need to do to improve. Had some fun. Took measures to plug some leaks before donking. But overall, poker was cash flow positive and that was definitely where I wanted it to be for this trip. The benchmark I wanted to hit was at least 500 bucks or 100/day. I had hoped to do better but as long as I cleared the minimum I'm OK with that. I would prefer that poker would have paid for all trip expenses so going to Las Vegas is free and I was there for a while but fell back. Just need to work on the game more for NEXT time!

No comments: