Monday, May 28, 2007

Getting to airport not as bad as advertised

Cab line was only a few people deep and was moving quickly. I asked an asian couple with luggage if they were going to the airport and if they wanted to split a cab. The husband said "I don't think so." Ouch! Dude, where's the asian love? I think his wife must have spoken with him because after a little while they had reconsidered and agreed to share a ride.

Traffic flowed freely and the lines through the airport were running very efficiently. Hats off to McCarron Intl. And for the first time in recorded history, I did NOT have my bag hand searched while packing boxes of chips.

Quick stop for the regular smoothie (they were out of my regular, the Stratosphere, so I had the creamsicle one instead) and Burger King meal with a Cinnabon dessert and I have plenty of time to eat a relaxed meal while waiting for boarding.

No comments: