Thursday, May 24, 2007

A little "mo"

So what better way to get ready to go play poker in Las Vegas than playing poker at home? Last night's edition of Wednesday Night Poker treated me well. Despite having two overs and the nut flush draw for 14 outs on the flop against Jason's second pair I didn't catch and got felted. Nonetheless I caught some cards including rivering Quad Fives and built the Matterhorn up to eventually cashing out for just shy of five buy-ins. Good momentum to take with me on the plane.

I'm currently packing while furiously trying to get a Windows virtual machine running on my Mac laptop so I can have it available to me down in Vegas. Gotta make sure I don't forget anything critical. Copied my itinerary information down, have my bankroll, phones, chargers, clothes, toiletries. I think I'm good. And anything I'm missing I'm sure I'll be able to pick up from the convenience store down in the lobby for a nominal fee.

1 comment:

royalbacon said...

I attribute your winnings to my not being there to keep you in line.

Good luck in LV!