Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Breakfast of champions

Last day in town. Since "late" checkout is noon we spend a little time to map out our exit strategy and settle on the plan to put our luggage into the car and park it while kill time between noon checkout and leaving for McCarran at 6:00.

Went down to the Spice Market Buffet for breakfast totally paid for by the room coupons. Real orange juice, impressive. Standard breakfast fare, no surprises. I do wonder about how cost effective it is to use the single serving cereal boxes as opposed to the institutional bulk food dispensers but I have long given up on second guessing anything that Las Vegas does.

And now it's back to the room to take my nap early so I can stay sharp at the tables this afternoon and won't be able to have my siesta this afternoon.

No comments: