Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Session 12a

Had a sandwich at Earl of Sandwich. Decent grub. Usually the food right next to the sports books have good food, cheap, and fast which is what sports bettor want/need. Food was a little slow. Stage Deli at MGM serves stuff up super fast. But it was fine for dinner.

I had 71 from a previous cashout and I tacked on 40 more for a total of 111.

See a limped pot with Ah7h anf Flop brings an AT6 one Heart for Jason straight and flush outs. I check in EP and aggro Asian guy on the button bets and I call since I am pretty sure I am ahead anyway. Turn is a low Heart to get me closer to a Flush. I check call 12. River is Th to give me the nut Flush on a paired board and I bet 30 and an insta-fold. Again, poorly played. Should given him the opportunity to bet a double scare card. He folds and I take it.

Worst hand of the session. I see a flop with 9Tos. Flop is 98 low. I bet 7 and get raised by the button to 15. Like an idiot I flat call with no idea where I am at or if I can even catch a card to help me. Turn pairs the 8 and I check/fold. Lame.

I call a raised pot with JcQc. Flop is KcQc5c and for the second day in a row, Tracy the dealer gives me four to a Club Royal Flush. I check call all streets and aggro Asian bets the Flop and Turn for me then checks behind on the River. I take a decent pot.

I raise to 12 with JJ and flop middle set on a K high board. I throw out a feeler looking bet to make it look like overcards hit hoping that Aggro would raise me with AK but no such luck. Fold, fold and I take a decent pot.

Then I get sloppy and play too loose and burn through 40 chips chasing. I am back down to 105. Bad bad bad.

No comments: