Sunday, March 16, 2008

Session 4

* Note this is out of sequence because it did not post properly. I will fix the order when I get back.

First hand I play is at the end of my first orbit and I make it 12 with AsKs in LP with multiple limpers in the pot. I collect two callers. Flop is KcTc-os rag. First to act makes the bet hand fake then checks. Guy to my right stabs for 10. I make it 40 and take it down.

My second hand I play is AA an orbit later and I make it 12 again. One call from the flush chasing old Asian lady. Flop comes K high two Clubs again. I bet 20 and take it down.

Sit and fold some more. Then a semi-aggro guy with a Duke t-shirt sits down. Kid Denmark next to me ends up raising 60 on top of a 20 bet and call with 4s8s for middle pair and a Flush draw against J5 top and bottom pair. I dont like the atmosphere so I decide to cash out and take a break.

100 > 141 in a short 45 minute session.

No comments: