Sunday, March 16, 2008

Session 5B

Limp UTG with 6c7c. Nothing in the flop for me.

Call the extra 1 in the SB with Ah9h. Nothing.

Call a raise to 10 with TT. Flop brings an Ace and I check fold to the button stab on the Turn.

Take down blinds with JJ raise to 12.

Pick up JJ again in SB and chop blinds.

See a flop with 66 after a raise to 10, a call, and a very probable call behind plus implied odds. Flop is 338 and two players get it all in on the flop. A3 vs J3 and lucky Asian gal takes it down when she rivers a J. That is the third hand in about an orbit where J3 won the hand.

Take down blinds with a raise to 12 with QQ.

Call a raise to 12 with AQos and hit second pair on a K high flop. Check/fold.

Bunch of dead BBs in the pot with new players coming in and a couple returning. I raise to 12 with AJos and take them all down.

Call from the SB with A8os and flop an Ace. Lead out and Irish guy in Seat 10 says he doesn't know what to do with Ace rag. He is good enough to have been watching me and to get away from it. He folds and asks what I had. I flash my Ace and he wants to know my kicker. I smile.

Pick up big lick in the BB and flop trips. Get called all the way to the river by noob who catches runner runner two pair Q3. My stack is healthier now.

Complete from the SB with As7s and flop the nut flush. Turn it and check/call a five bet. Blank on the river and I check to try to get a stab but no customers. Get a few rounds of blinds at least.

See a flop with 9cTc. Flop second pair on an A high flop. Check fold.

Call a 12 bet and call with AK. Flop an A and bet out 30. Take it down.

Set mine with 55 with a 12 bet and call ahead of me. Collect one other behind me and go four to the flop. Miss and I check/fold.

No comments: