Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Session 13b

I slow play bottom set of Ducks into the ground and pay off a backdoor Flush to Bud in the 9 seat, same guy who paid off my trip Sixes. Bah.

Gambool gambool! I see a raise to 8 with As9s. I check dark and the Flop is KsQsJx a bet to my left then a raise to 50 behind by Mona who was at my table last night. I mull it over and shove for 67. Then the guy behind me looks at his chips and calls too! Turn puts out a T and now I am freerolling to scoop a 200+ buck pot. River blanks. My A9 is up against AJ to my left and AT who flopped it. Choppy choppy.

Come in with AhTx. Flop comes K high and I flop a gut shot and a backdoor flush. Checks around. Third heart on the Turn and first to act makes it 10. Call. Call. River is the fourth Heart and I have the nuts. Checked to me and I try to figure out the right amount to get two callers. I don't have change but I throw out two Reds and announce seven. Guy behind me mutters about calling seven and throws in the chips and I show him the winning hand.

Have been floating around a little more than a half stack for a while. Play continues.

No comments: