Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Session 11a

10:45 and I come in for one hundy.

Get K6 in the BB and check my option. Flop is A66 and I bet 5 into a three way limped pot of 6 and take it down witbout a fuss. Hope to bring along an A/rag into the pot but I am satisfied with just having a couple of laps of blinds money.

Guy to my right makes Jerry Yang look like Speedy Gonzales. Every hand is like watching paint dry. And for some reason Mr. Sloth likes the "action" of straddling each time.

Get Ah2s in the BB. Flop bottom pair plus nut Flush draw on a Jh3h2h flop. I check call 10 from the button on the flop. Turn is a black Q and I check/fold to a bet of 20. River pairs the Trey and QJ pays off Deuces full who bet 30 on the end.

Bad vision in Seat 8 has to stand up to see the cards and complains that the numbers are too small.

Biding my time but I have targets selected.

No comments: