Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Session 13c

My hand fails me. I call a heads up pot raised to 10 with As5s. Flop is the absolut best missed flop I could hope for 249 with two Spades for four to the Nut Flush an over and a gutshot. Raiser bets 20 and I insta-shove for 16 more. He calls and the Turn and River somehow both miss. Reload for 100.

Call a raise in front of me with AK. Flop comes Q high and it checks to the original raiser who bets it from the button. I pause then fold. He shows me an AQ that out flopped me.

I raise to 7 early with QQ and get two callers. Flop comes TTlow and old Asian guy bets 10 and he is short enough that I am paying off whatever he has. Turn is low and he shoves in the rest and I call it. River is worst card ever, an Ace. He shows down JJ and I show my Queens. Gaining momentum.

No comments: