Saturday, March 15, 2008

Quark's bar

So we wait for Ken and Aaron to meet us at the Star Trek lounge and it takes a while I even decide to put $5 into a video poker machine to pass the time. I know that perfect& strategy is 99+% against the machine but I am so rusty on my Jacks or better game that I don't even know whether or not to hold an offsuit A and Q. But I figure it is better to dump $5 on video poker instead of on the drink.

Ken and Aaron finally show up and we migrate to Quark's bar downstairs and I order up a Mind Meld, one of the manyh Star Trek themed drinks or eats available. Ken gets his picture taken with a "hot" Klingon gal who doesn't go both ways and only will hop in bed with another Klingon and not a lowly earthling like Ken. We decide to take off so I get a to go cup for the resg of my Mind Meld. Chris and Ken bot got the punnily named "James Tea Kirk," the Star Trek bar version of the electric iced tea.

After loading up we head back to the Stratosphere for 10x odds on $5 craps.

That's it for now. My mind meld is affecting my thumb typing.

No comments: