Monday, March 17, 2008

Session 8a

10am we start a six handed but soon grows to a full nine. Play is atrocious. Anyone limping for three will call a raise to 15. Calling stations abound.

I make it 12 to go with AK and collect four callers. Flop is A63 two Diamonds. I make it 45 and take down a healthy pot.

See a flop with 66 and flop bottom set on a KQ6 flop. Milk about 60 out of that pot after the Heart draw misses. Misplayed it though. I should have checked the river and given him the opportunity to steal.

No playable hands for a while. Couple of set mining opportunites but they missed. I was over 200 for a while but have been posting blinds for a while. My pot to rake ratio is ridiculously low.

1 comment:

Marshall said...

request: make sure you are telling us whether you won the hands or not. Not on this post, but on some earlier ones it wasn't really clear whether or not you won or lost the hand. Otherwise, keep it up buddy!

Also, are you on twitter?