Monday, March 17, 2008

Session 6b

Big bling special of 52 hits two pair on 662 board. I check it and it checks around. Turn is another Deuce. I throw out 5 into a pot of 9. One caller from iPod grandpa. River is a Queen and the third Heart. I make it 15 and he calls with a Queen for three pair.

I pick up KK and raise to 12. Get raised behind me and I decide he is short stacked enough to just put him all in, he folds AQ.

Got a 10 minute massage at the table. And it was delicious.

While I am getting my massage I pick up QQ and make it 12 to go. Flop comes K high and I check/fold to the new pushy guy in Seat 6 who likely has air. But he will give me plent of chips when I have it.

Seat 7 is an Andrew Black lookalike/soundalike who is perpetually taking forever to act and talking to iPod grandpa about music. He's been warned about F-bombs and swearing. We probably get 5 fewer hands per hour while he is mugging for his TV time.

Time for some food so George and I head back to PH to meet up with the other guys.

100 > 178

No comments: