Saturday, March 15, 2008

NEXT time I'll begin packing a little earlier

You know, I end up with less free time than you might think. Well,
maybe a little procrastination is at work also. On Friday I got up,
surfed, did email, had breakfast, played some Stud at lunch poker,
stopped by to get lunch at the old office, came back home, took a nap,
went to a show, got back around 1-something. So with less than five
hours until it's time to head off to the airport I decide it's time to
pack. Could have been worse, at least I did laundry earlier in the
week so I didn't have to do that task hogging up time. I just bought a
$12 rolling luggage suitcase from the thrift store since my carry on
is too small for all my stuff and I didn't want to keep borrowing
other people's suitcases. Once again I crammed it full of way more
clothes than I'm ever going to wear. Yeah, so I'm contributing to
global warming by making the airplane haul around extra weight. Sorry.
Oy, I'm going to need to get up in about an hour. I'm going to be a
wreck for sleep. Hope I get a window seat so I can get some shut eye
on the plane. Have to make sure I'm thinking straight when I hit the
poker tables. OK, time for a short nap.

No comments: