Sunday, March 16, 2008

Session 5a

Sit down at 4:30 for 100 and wait for the blinds. Call a raise to 7 with 99 in the BB. Flop is low, straighty, and flushy. I check and the original raiser makes it 15, one call, and I think then call. Turn pairs the Trey and it checks around. River brings an ugly Q and the original raiser bets 40. I fold. Tons of stuff not to like about that hand. Yuck.

Next hand I pick up AsKs in EP and make it 12 to go. Seat Six puts two chips out then the dealer tells him it has been raised then he puts out a red. The dealer tells him he needs another red to call and drags his feet to getting the last call in. One other caller. Flop is AdQd5d and I am OOP. I make it 25 to go. Call, fold. Turn is a second Ace and I am not getting away from this hand for my remaining short stack. I have the case Ace, 3 Kings, plus six outs which pair the board to win if I am behind. He turns over Kd4d for a badly dominated hand which flopped perfect on me.

Reload one stack.

No comments: